TétrAèdre aims at enabling easier and faster generation and maintenance of forecasting models in a collaborative way.
TétrAèdre is a planning model edition platform for facilitating and accelerating collaborative decision making. It enables:
- Generation and maintenance automation of forecasting model scenarios, export to Excel
- Instant scenario updates according to effective results of decisions implementation (rolling-forecast)
- Easy collaboration on building forecasting scenarios : distant access, scenarios increased lisibility, access management, modification tracking, etc.
- Other functionalities : automatic optimum scenario proposition, Monte Carlo scenarios for risks management, automated graphs, dedicated comments edition, causalities research, etc.,
TétrAèdre supplements legacy management tools with a professional solution for high value added, dedicated and fast deployment applications. It provides:
- High versatility, fast and easy deployment, access right management
- Tasks specialization in decision makers, model administrators and model designers
- Model management tasks automation
TétrAèdre, since it provides a fully functional planning modelisation layer, complements data management from legacy management tools such as ERPs, CPMs, BI, etc.